Finishing Team Leader
Our client, a leader in their industry are looking for a Team Leader thrive in a dynamic environment and spearhead the transformation of raw components into stunning production sets
Finishing Team Leader Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and motivate a 10-person team in delivering exceptional finishing work on high-end products
- Delegate tasks effectively, monitoring progress, performance and administer feedback
- Ensure that every detail exceeds client expectations
- Oversee all aspects of the finishing process, manage team performance and offline metrics, and collaborate with stakeholders to optimise workflow and efficiency
- Manage inventory levels and tasks to meet production deadlines
- Participate in project planning meetings, providing insights and recommendations
- Ensure strict adherence to quality control standards and identify potential issues proactively
- Generate and present reports to management, with areas of improvement to promote continuous improvement
- Track and analyse offline production data, identifying areas for improvement and cost optimisation
- Implement data-driven initiatives to enhance team efficiency and project profitability
- partner closely with Logistics and other stakeholder managers to ensure smooth material flow and project alignment
- Proactively address interdepartmental concerns and negotiate solutions collaboratively
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Track and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs)
The ideal Finishing Team Leader will:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience leading and motivating production teams in a marine or similar environment
- Strong understanding of marine construction and finishing processes would be of advantage, however automotive background or similar roles would be considered
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with a focus on meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting, with effective communication skills
- A collaborative and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders
Competitive Salary + Benefits package
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.