Field Service Engineer
Up to £35,000 Per Annum + Benefits
Are you a Field Service Engineer from a hands on maintenance background? You could be a great fit for our client, a well established company with a long history of designing, manufacturing and supporting custom engineered solutions.
Field Service Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Servicing and repair of water treatment equipment
- Compliance with company health and safety policies
- Adherence to customer site rules
- Compliance with Equipment Service processes
- Planned and unplanned service activity
- Plan and execute work in an effective manner to reduce downtime
- Install, test and commission new equipment before leaving site
- Record all work on a hand held tablet, recording customer sign-off before leaving site
- Responsible for the upkeep and recording of all tools and stock/ parts being held
- Build a rapport with customers, promoting service contracts and reporting new opportunities to line managers
- Confirm the technical and contractual scoping on site
- Routine maintenance work including chemical sanitization
The ideal Field Service Engineer will:
- Have prior experience in Electro-mechanical Equipment Service
- Experience of working within the water treatment sector
- Full UK Driving License
- IT Literate, able to use a table to record work
- Good communication skills necessary to explain and demonstrate equipment to customers
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Friday
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Option to buy or sell additional days)
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card Included
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity Pay
- Adoption Leave
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance 4x Salary
- Support for Carers
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Gym Membership
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you