Field Service Engineer
Bristol or Cheltenham
Our client is looking for skilled engineers to join their growing team! These individuals should be confident and experienced in plant, electrics, hydraulics and mechanics.
Field Service Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Service, repair and maintain plant equipment to the manufactures specifications and to ensure machine reliability and safety
- Have a keen eye for detail, reporting machine defects and upselling the services provided by our client
- Diagnose and rectify electrical, hydraulic, powertrain and various other faults
- Use the company’s diagnostic software via a laptop
- Complete a risk assessment based upon the companies health and safety policies
- Complete a detailed report of work completed along with supporting photographs and all allocated times
- Be responsible for the ordering of parts
The Ideal Field Service Engineer Will:
- Will hold the relevant qualification i.e. City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or above
- Be experienced in construction plant, diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions, and fault finding using electronic diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge and experience of a variety of machinery ideally in the construction or agricultural industry
- Be able to build relationships with customers to enhance their experience
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Be able to operate machinery onsite (training provided)
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Tool Allowance
- Life Assurance 3x basic salary
- Health Cash Plan + Occupational Health Provision to support your health
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- In-house trainer dedicated to training and developing our team of engineers
- Flexible Additional Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you