Field Service Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their growing team in a wide range of processes and industries across the globe!
Field Service Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Working from home or office based depending on location
- Responsible for Installation, De-Installation, Hook-Up, Commissioning, Repair and Maintenance. Plus, based on your background possibly some Process Diagnosis / Development works in support of customer equipment sets and their associated processes
- Work will involve extensive travel throughout the UK and Europe Servicing and installing equipment
- Provide any necessary customer training services to our customers to ensure safe operation, maintenance, and processing of materials upon their sites and equipment sets
- The role requires regular travel to customer sites worldwide, and will only suit candidates who are able and willing to commit to regular periods spent away from home
- Evaluate, analyse, diagnose, and troubleshoot technical equipment problems
The ideal Field Service Engineer will be:
- Time-served craftsmen possessing either ONC/HNC/HND/Degree in Engineering
- In-depth Semiconductor Equipment Repair and Maintenance and/or Process Engineering experience
- Wet Etch, Dry (Plasma) Etch
- Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD)
- Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) / Sputtering Systems
- Photolithography, Chemical Mechanical Polish (CMP)
- Rapid Thermal Processing and Metrology (SEM, XRF, Film Thickness Measurement)
- Repair and modify equipment
- Evaluate equipment to determine the type and extent of problems
- Repair of system-level issues (based on the FSE technical knowledge, education, and training)
- Prepare field service reports on customer support activity and provide documentation to other supporting functions on re-occurring issues
- Cross-train and assist other field service engineers as appropriate
- The nature of work requires that FSEs work independently; only occasionally requiring guidance from management
- Contribute to the capturing, re-use, collaboration, and improvement of knowledge using available system
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!