Field Service Engineer
£26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their growing team!
Field Service Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Service and install car and commercial valet equipment predominately on petrol forecourts
- Use company provided administration tools (e.g. personal computers, mobile communication devices, notepads, forms etc.) to record accurately and in a timely manner your company activities as directed by your line manager
- Communicate politely and courteously directly with customers at all levels
- Be willing to work on your own initiative or as part of a team to resolve technical problems associated with the Company’s product ranges.
- Continually develop knowledge of our client and competitor products
- Be willing to travel and stay away overnight as and when required
- Attend all Training Courses as required by the Company
- Maintain a willing attitude; be proactive & eager to learn
- Continually develop & improve personal communication & people skills
- Develop proficiency with IT systems
- Support the regional service management team in all aspects of Field Service
Field Service Engineer Ideal Candidate:
- Have a strong Mechanical and Electrical Engineering background
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Live locally in the Slough area
- Have a full driving licence (due to the nature of the role)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.