Field Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum + Bonus + Overtime
We are recruiting enthusiastic and motivated Field Service Engineers, for our extremely busy client!
Location: East Berkshire / South Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / North/West London
The Field Service Engineer will provide a professional, efficient and responsive service support to customers by means of maintaining & repairing equipment to the highest standard whilst maintaining Health and Safety standards. Always ensuring you provide value for money for both the customer and our client.
Field Service Engineer Experience / Knowledge:
- Ability to diagnose electrical faults
- Able to read both electrical and mechanical engineering drawings / diagrams
- Able to use a multimeter
- Experience of carrying out pressure tests
- Able to strip and reassemble a hydraulic valve bank, cylinder and gear pumps
- Able to interpret test information
Field Service Engineer Key Accountabilities:
- Undertake the repair & maintenance of products on customers sites
- Carry out fault diagnosis to identify reported breakdowns
- Ensure all damage and faults are highlighted to customers and recorded accurately
- Obtain purchase order numbers as per procedure
- Perform cost effective repairs
- Accurately complete all paperwork
- Work closely with the sales team, informing them of any potential leads
- Ensure necessary replacement parts and spares for stock are ordered promptly
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.