Field Service Engineer
Midlands - UK
Our client are very busy and need to recruit an additional Field Service Engineer!
Field Service Engineer duties will include:
- Installation of new products, production lines and equipment in accordance with the defined technical specification
- In-situ service and repair of customer equipment in accordance with company and manufacturers specification
- Confidence and ability to quote for repairs and to order parts from head office
- To respond to customer enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
Field Service Engineer Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum 3 years previous experience of installing and maintaining a wide range of equipment
- HNC/HND or similar engineering qualification with an electrical bias preferred
- Have successfully completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Good electrical/mechanical skills including fault diagnostics
- Computer literate
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision and capable of managing their own weekly work plan.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Clean Driving Licence
The role will be Field based covering the Midlands area of the UK.
Above all, this position offers significant opportunity for advancement for someone who is ambitious, eager to advance themselves and who is keen to develop their role within a fast growing and dynamic organisation. In addition to career opportunity, our client will offer the successful candidate:
- A salary based on experience and qualifications
- Company vehicle, workwear, laptop, mobile phone, etc
- Great prospects and promotional opportunity
- Exciting environment with scope for personal improvement
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!coventry