Field Service Engineer
£36,000 - £39,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced and skilled Field Service Engineer with a mechanical and electrical background, looking for a new challenge?
Field Service Engineer Role:
Our client will consider applicants who are home-based. This is a role where you will work mainly from home, travelling around the UK to clients most days. Because of the travelling in the role, a flexible approach is required to hours worked.
More specifically, the Field Service Engineer will:
- Carry out planned installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance
- Represent the company and provide great customer service
- Complete reports to our client's standards
- Be open and responsive to commercial opportunities
Field Service Engineer Qualifications & Skills:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- At least 2-3 years of related experience, ideally field-based installation and commissioning
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Experience of working with electrical systems and equipment
- An understanding of PLCs & control systems
- An IET 17th or 18th Edition
- A good knowledge of reverse osmosis (RO) and deionisation (DI) water systems
- A demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication (English)
- Expertise in problem analysis and problem solving
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- A fully funded estate car, also available for your private use
- Laptop + Mobile
- All necessary tools and instruments
- Pension contribution
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.