£35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Our client is recruiting for a Facilities Engineer who will be instrumental in maintaining operations at their facilities! They are pioneers in their industry driven by the goal to provide their customers with exceptional experiences through their unrivalled expertise and craftmanship.
Facilities Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take a leading role in overseeing facility maintenance
- Management of infrastructure projects
- Management of contractors including RAMS
- Check and agree work completed, follow up on any issues
- Complete scheduled maintenance and reactive tasks on site
- Regularly check internal and external areas for potential hazards
- Schedule emergency checks and maintenance
- Responsible for site cleanliness including contract cleaners and waste management. Regularly reviewing waste management
- Keep records of servicing and maintenance
- Key holder responsibilities, site security from start to the end of shift
- Monitor heating fuel levels and replenish when necessary
- Liaise with landlord
- Emergency “ON CALL” including alarm call out
- Multi-site facility responsibilities
The ideal Facilities Engineer will:
- Similar experience as a Facilities Engineer
- Relevant qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
- Experience of managing small teams and daily scheduling
- Experience of carrying out basic building repairs and maintenance
- Previously used electrical/ mechanical equipment and tools (preferred)
- Forklift Counterbalance License – desirable
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.