£36,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an fabrication estimator to join their team in Stockbridge.
Fabrication Estimator roles and responsibilities:
- Taking accurate dimensions from drawings or interpreting a BoQ
- Tendering and securing projects with the ability to prepare quotations/estimates to the highest professional criteria
- Obtaining and negotiating competitive supplier quotes
- Liaising with clients to identify and deliver drawings to either match or exceed expectations
- Site visits where required
The ideal Fabrication Estimator will be:
- Good IT knowledge/computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Solidworks literate
- Technical drawings both computer aided and free-hand
- Confident communicator with good knowledge and experience of estimating process
- Able to work under pressure when required to meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised and able to multitask and prioritise workloads on own initiative
- Willing to learn new skills
Fabrication Estimator Working hours + Benefits:
- Full time
- A provided mobile phone for company use
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!