£35,000 - £39,000 Per Annum
Our client, a well-established ever growing company in the aerospace sector is looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team.
Estimator roles and responsibilities will be:
- Be responsive to customer enquires by producing estimates for subcontract work.
- Working to customer specifications and quality standards.
- Identifying and organising tooling requirements for new parts.
- Working closely with both customers and suppliers.
The ideal Estimator will have:
- Previous experience in an Aerospace or other (high precision) manufacturing environment.
- A good understanding of machining and manufacturing processes.
- A good understanding of materials and surface treatment processes.
- Appreciation of commercial considerations, and estimating costs of machined parts
- Experience of ERP systems and Excel.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.