£30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client is looking for an experienced Estimator to join their busy and fast-growing team.
Our client is a company who use the latest in CAD/CAM software (Solid works, AutoCAD) to create 3D designs that aid their manufacturing process. They have a Bystronic CNC laser, Trumpf tube laser, CNC press brakes, and a well-equipped welding department and fabrication workshop with metal polishing and finishing completed in-house.
Estimator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Directors and be responsible for preparing and submitting competitive estimates and quotations in accordance with client requirements
- Prioritise and manage your own workflow and maintain accurate recordings of material call offs and jobs submitted
The Ideal Estimator will have:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering setting
- Good computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and a pro-active attitude to problem solving
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to targets and goals within set guidelines and parameters
- Experience in AutoCAD (desirable)
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site parking and walking distance to Dean railway station
- 5 duvet days per year
- 20 days holiday per year
Estimator Working Hours:
- 37.5-hour week, inclusive of a 20-minute break
- Flexible start / finish times* (Within core hours of 08:00 – 18:00)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each