Nr Burton upon Trent
£35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
We are looking for an Estimating Engineer who is enthusiastic and organized enough to facilitate the design, specification and pricing of high quality solutions/ support products.
Estimating Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Required to meet client expectations by ensuring prompt replies to queries
- Utilizing all information provided, implementing information gathered from design/site meetings and meeting site delivery dates
- Communicate effectively during a handover meeting with your appointed project team
- Ensure correct drawings are produced on time and in accordance with the design
- Be a champion for Health and Safety in the workplace
- Preparation of accurate, competitive and detailed technical schedules with assistance from the internal structural engineering team
- Build relationships with key contacts via phone calls and emails
- Provide training sessions for staff and training Carry out office and site visits to develop client relationships, solve technical issues and develop product design
The Ideal Estimating Engineer Will:
- Previous experience in a construction estimating/ technical role
- Be able to interpret construction drawings
- Experience using Bluebeam and AutoCAD software
- Knowledge and understanding of the construction process
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Office
Hours + Benefits:
- 8:00 – 16:30 OR 08:30 – 17:00
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increases with service
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Staff Rewards and Discounts
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press. The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record. So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.