Kings Lynn, Norfolk
£35,000 Per Annum
Our client are a leader in their specific field and have a real passion for innovation. They are looking to recruit an experienced Supervisor, with a hands-on background within an engineering workshop.
The successful Engineering Supervisor will take on the day-to-day responsibility of managing a small team of Fabricators / Welders / Fitters. Our client are looking for someone with a good knowledge of a variety of fabrication techniques, including cutting, shaping and welding.
Engineering Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the manufacturing of a wide range of equipment
- Liaising with sales and project management, ensuring targets are met
- Setting daily / weekly goals (based on production targets and back orders)
- Health and safety within the workshop
- Monitoring material and consumable stock levels and reducing wastage
- Quality control of fabrication and welds
- Checking and maintaining equipment including servicing
- Helping to design new products / modifications of existing products
- Day-to-day management of the team
Engineering Supervisor Key Skills:
- Proven track record within a supervisory role within an engineering / manufacturing environment
- Experience across various aspects of engineering manufacture, including machining, welding, fabrication, assembly
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet deadlines
- Good problem solving and numeracy skills
- Keen eye for detail in order to ensure the very highest level of workmanship is achieved and maintained at all times
- Planning and organisational skills
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.