£24,000 - £32,0000
Our long standing client is looking for an Engineering Estimator to join their growing team!
Engineering Estimator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accurately interpreting customer requirements from specifications and drawings
- Creating quotations and price proposals
- Providing expert responses to technical questions from clients in conjunction with our team of production and manufacturing engineers
- Tenaciously following up on enquiries and soliciting feedback from our customers
- Collaborating seamlessly with engineering, production, and quality staff to ensure precise quotes and satisfy customer-specific requirements
The ideal Engineering Estimator will:
- Be from a Engineering or Manufacturing background
- Be knowledgeable in manufacturing principles
- Have experience in a customer service role within a business-to-business environment
- Experience within the sheet metal/ fabrication industry (beneficial)
- Experience within the automotive or motorsport industry (beneficial)
- IT Literate including Microsoft Excel
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 16:30
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays
- Paid overtime
- Workwear provided
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you