Embedded Software Engineer
£42,000 - £54,000 Per Annum
Our client have an exciting opportunity available for a Production Engineer to join their ever-growing team based in Witney, Oxfordshire
Embedded Software Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Design and develop electronic products and systems
- Work to application requirements
- Development of Embedded Software with C and Assembler for PIC microcontrollers and STM32 ARM Processor
- Work with production staff to address problems
- Responsible for ensuring that the delivery of electronics and software development projects are on-time
- Development work on electronics for various R&D projects involving the design for manufacture of various new parts, redesigning existing components, producing prototype parts for testing, testing new and redesigned components
- Work with suppliers and manufacturers regarding components ordered, providing feedback
The ideal Software Engineer will have:
- A degree or (HND as a minimum) in Electronic Engineering or Embedded Software Engineering
- Experience within software development, covering the full development life cycle and developing embedded software applications
- Excellent knowledge and experience with communication interfaces: SPI, I2C and UART
- An understanding of schematic circuit design capture as well as layout of PCBs, produce gerbers and BOMs
- Background in electronic engineering and SME manufacturing environments (some
- Some experience with high voltage SME would be desirable
- An awareness of hardware engineering would be desirable
- Good project management, organisation and communication skills, coupled with a flexible and cooperative approach
Embedded Software Working Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- 08:30 - 16:30
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.