£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their growing team!
Electronics Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Designing schematics and PCB layouts
- Assisting production with electrical technical queries
- Producing and checking product documentation
- Assessing repairs and fault finding
- Witnessing external testing
- Report writing
- Assisting with production testing
- Reporting to Design Team Manager
The ideal Electronics Engineer will be:
- 3-4 years' of industry experience (graduate or an individual with relevant higher education and work place experience)
- Good understanding of electronics. Knowledge of software design is favourable
- Ability to manage your own workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Report collating and writing
- Experience of working within a manufacturing company or similar is preferable.
- Knowledge of PCB design software - KiCad preferable
- Driving Licence required for witnessing external testing
Contract: 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday. 09:00 - 17:00
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!