£25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum + 15% Bonus + Additional Benefits
Electronics Technician Role:
Due to expansion, our client (a leader in their sector) require an experienced Electronics Technician, to assemble and wire units. This will include wiring of solder bucket connectors, crimping of ring terminals and looming.
Mechanical and fault finding skills would be advantageous, but not essential.
The successful Electronics Technician will be skilled in reading and interpreting engineering schematics / diagrams.
Electronics Technician Responsibilities:
- Routing / looming wires and cable in a chassis using lacing cord
- Cable assemblies - crimping using a variety of crimps and tools
- Box builds
- Soldering components (through hole and SMT)
- Basic fault finding / testing
Electronics Technician Person Specification:
- At least 3 years' experience of wiring / electronic assembly
- Practical electronics skills
- Familiarity with working from R&D schematics
- Use of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail and quality standards
- IPC 610 / 620 Certified
- Mechanical skills
- Level 3 or higher in an Electronic Engineering discipline
Electronics Technician Benefits:
- 25 days' holiday (increases with long service) + Bank Holidays
- 15% bonus
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive company pension scheme - with an employee match of up to 10% of annual basic salary
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Social events calendar
- Employee assistance programme
This is a full-time, permanent position. Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 16:00.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.