Electronic Design Engineer
£40,000 - £52,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an Electronic Design Engineer in undertaking client electronic designs, maintaining client satisfaction through risk-averse design methodologies and regular communication. Building and maintaining client relationships through communication via telephone and e-mail to provide them confidence to place further activity with the company. The role dictates working closely with other departments to facilitate a successful customer journey.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to;
- Liaise with clients in order to understand their requirements pre and mid project
- Specify and design analogue and digital electronic circuits and systems
- Electronic CAD design using Altium designer, designing efficiently for test, manufacture, environmental aspects and any other aspect relevant to the client
- Specify and design firmware and software pertaining to client designs
- Specify and design or manage the outsourcing of mechanical enclosures or other project elements that are not considered the company’s core competency
- Specify and design testing hardware and procedures to ensure production product leaving the company fully conforms to the Design Specification
- Work within the disciplines of standards relevant to the company and/or client’s design
- Assist Sales in preparing quotations
- Assist in generation of design documentation, including Design Proposals and Design Specifications
- Maintain accurate time-records to enable the company to monitor accuracy of project quotations
- Maintain accurate records to assist the Operations Director in creation/updating of project plans and operational understanding of project progress
Ideal Electronic Design Engineer Will Have:
- Do you live locally enough to reliably commute to Letchworth Mon-Fri
- Experience with mechanical design, enclosures, cables etc
- Can you design a PCB unaided in Altium or similar
- Can you write firmware in C unaided
- Monday to Friday 09.00 -17.00
- Full Driving Licence Required
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.