£11 Per hour
Our client is a provider of solutions and systems to the Defence and Aerospace markets. They are a growing company and looking for an Electronic Assembler to join their team!
Electronic Assembler Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce components by assembling parts
- Read from assembly instructions
- Use various hand tools and machines to assemble parts
- Reliable team member that can work independently within the team
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Able to work with chemicals
- Lay wires (or learn) to form a cable to be used in assemblies
Electronic Assembler Ideal Candidate:
- Able to independently read and understand production drawings and work instructions
- Able to demonstrate basic assembly skills
- Great attention to detail
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.