£9.50 - £11.99 per Hour
Your next employer is recruiting for a Electronic Assembler based in Swindon on a temporary basis.
Electronic Assembler responsibilities:
- Follow manufacturing drawings, process control documents, Quality, Safety and Company procedures including The Code of Practice
- Be aware of and build to IPC standards
- To ensure that you are using the latest and authorised documentation both issued by company and the customer
- Prepare cables: accurately strip cable jackets without damage to conductors
- Hand crimp contacts
- Use power crimper
- Use solder tinning pots
- Accurate Housing
- Assembly of braid, tubing, heat-shrink, and tie wraps
- Wrapping labels
- Mechanical assembly - including use of screwdrivers, spanners, and electrical tools to assemble back shells, fuse assemblies, earth lead connections
- Patch Leads – including screen patch leads
- Basic panel and box assembly
- Mains cables
Electronic Assembler working hours
- 0800 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday
- 0800 – 16:00 Fridays
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.