Electromechanical Assembly Technician
Up to £36,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an Electromechanical Assembly Technician to join their growing team!
Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture complex high and low voltage electromechanical assemblies
- Installing printer circuit boards, high and low voltage wiring harnesses, and electrical components (i.e., contractors, relays and busbars)
- Work alongside inhouse engineering teams to support the development of products
- Follow production assemblies by following production processes and controls
- Prototype build of new designs with some level of process development and hand modification maybe required
- Provide onsite support to clients
- Keeping build records and documentation up to date and accurate
- Occasionally manufacture of basic element harnesses
The ideal Technician will have:
- GCSE/BTEC Diploma or equivalent occupational experience
- Previous experience in mechanical or electromechanical assembly gained within an automotive, aerospace, marine or motorsport manufacturing environment
- Understanding of good working practices
- Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical component drawings
- The ability to build complex assemblies by following drawings and instructions
- A sound understanding of manual assembly processes (i.e., component installation, torquing of fasteners and the mounting of seals)
- Familiar with manual manufacturing methods such as drilling, tapping, filling and the use of hand tools
- Experience of working in both prototype and production environments and an understanding of the different requirements would be an advantage
- Experience of Process Engineering would be an advantage
- An appreciation of the importance of working to controlled processes with detailed build processes and record keeping within a production environment
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.