Electrical Wiring Technician
Nr Trowbridge, Wiltshire
£28,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Due to expansion, our client (a leader in their sector) require an experienced Electrical Wiring Technician, to assemble and wire units. This will include wiring of solder bucket connectors, crimping of ring terminals and looming.
Mechanical and fault finding skills would be advantageous, but not essential.
The successful Electrical Wiring Technician will be skilled in reading and interpreting engineering schematics / diagrams.
Electrical Wiring Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Routing/Looming wires and cable in a chassis using lacing cord
- Soldering THT and SMT components with lead free solder
- Wiring of Solder Bucket MIL spec and LEMO connectors
- Crimping of ring terminals and various Molex types
- Basic fault finding/testing using a DVM
- Cable assemblies
The Ideal Electrical Wiring Technician Will:
- Practical wiring/electronics experience
- Familiarity with working from R&D schematics
- Use of MS Office package
- Experience in the use of lead-free solder (advantageous)
- The ability to flex between jobs to a high standard
- Experience of ISO9001 or IPC 610/620 certification (desirable)
Electronics Technician Benefits:
- 25 days' holiday (increases with length of service) + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive company pension scheme - with an employee match of up to 10% of annual basic salary
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Social events calendar
- Employee assistance program
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.