Electrical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
Electrical Design Engineer Person Specification:
- The successful applicant would ideally have experience in the electrical design of motors and generators, and associate excitation systems with some experience in a manufacturing or service environment
- They would be computer literate and have a degree level qualification in Electrical Engineering
- The applicant would be responsible for bespoke tender and manufacturing designs for motors and generators and would work as part of a team to turn an initial tender design into a finished product
Electrical Design Engineer Key Competencies:
- Understanding of the electrical design of Electrical Machines
- Basic knowledge of power systems.
- Some knowledge of Hazardous Area Equipment would also be an advantage
- Computer Literate including use of Electromagnetic Finite Element packages
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a small team
- Issue design and development reports, where applicable
- Create/update procedures and specifications
Our client is a rapidly growing, engineering led company, that specialises in custom designs for large rotating electrical machines. The company has design capability for Synchronous, Induction and Permanent Magnet motors and generators. They operate globally in industries such as oil & gas, defence, renewables, nuclear and many more.
The position offers considerable scope for personal development and progression. The company would agree a personal development plan with the successful applicant and would provide training as required to ensure that they can continue their professional development.
The successful candidate would be based in our client's head office in Norwich, UK and would receive a competitive salary based on the experience of the individual. The company would also provide support for relocation if required.
Electrical Design Engineer Schedule:
Electrical Design Engineer Experience:
- Electrical Design: 3 years (Required)
- Motor & Generator electrical design experience: 3 years (Required)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.