Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to head up their digital marketing and social media strategy!
Digital Marketing Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns to promote the company and its events
- Coordinate the creation of digital content and manage end-to-end digital projects
- Deliver customer satisfaction surveys to measure and inform future plans
- Lead on our social media using existing and new channels to promote the company
- Search engine optimization and paid Google advertising
- Develop the effective collection of data, providing reports and analysis on all online activity to measure response and effectiveness of campaigns
- CT develop content to engage and grow our brand and audience both organically and paid, working with external agencies where necessary to optimize ROI
- Lead on the development of their App to assist customers at the event and update over the show to ensure correct timings for activities and information as well as sending push notifications to alert visitors
- Work with the Commercial Team to establish a sponsor and revenue generation from this
- Ensure the legislation with regard to advertising, competitions etc. is adhered to, as well as the GDPR compliance of customer data
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be:
- Hold a formal qualification in Digital Marketing
- Experienced in Digital Marketing
- In depth knowledge and understanding of websites and CMS
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent organizational skills
Working Hours + Benefits:
- 36.25 hours a week
- Company pension and 4x life assurance
- Staff wellbeing and social events
- Two complimentary tickets to company events
- Staff discount of 50% on additional six tickets
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.