Up to £50,000 per Annum
Our growing client is looking for a Design Engineer to join their team! You will be a proactive member of the technical department, understanding the manufacturing processes and procedures in their unique industry.
Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead development projects as instructed by management
- Provide technical support to production and sales departments
- Liaise on technical matters with component suppliers
- Produce, maintain and manage technical assembly and manufacturing drawings
- Assist management in decisions relating to design and development
- Involvement in product on-water testing
- Assist in the building and testing of prototypes from concept to pre-production stage
- Production and control of BOM’s
- Assist with further integration of company systems into OEM applications and liaise with their design offices on tender garage design
Design Engineer Candidate:
- Formal Engineering education to degree standard and at least two years’ experience in an Engineering role
- Advanced skills in 3D CAD (NX preferable)
- Experience of designing to ISO Standards
- Experience of managing design projects through a complete ‘life-cycle’
- Experience working with SME production lines
- Understanding of a wide range of manufacturing processes common to automotive and marine industries
- Understanding of general marine engineering and electrical systems an advantage
- Familiarisation with various moulding techniques/ laminate schedules is an advantage
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.