Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£25,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Design Engineer to aid with production to join their development team!
Design Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating 2D drawings and 3D models using Solidworks designed for use in production environments
- Design fixtures for assembly operations and production
- Setting up 3D printers for the creation of parts
- Work closely with different departments
- Test tooling and fixtures
The ideal Design Engineer will have:
- A background in mechanical engineering
- Capable of using 2D and 3D CAD (Solidworks 3D CAD)
- Have a good understanding of manufacturing methods
- Have previous experience in mechanical assembly
Working hours and benefits:
- 37.5 hour weeks
- Monday – Thursday: 08:30 to 17:00
- Friday: 08:30 to 13:00
- 25 days holiday + Public holidays
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.