Design and Proposals Engineer
£40,000 Per Annum
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Design and Proposals Engineer to join their growing team!
Design and Proposals Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and action technical support when required
- Perform product and technical support
- Undertake Design and Proposals activity
- Assist BDM in sales process including site surveys where required
- Ensure scope is understood and equipment is selected & sized adequately for the duty, and the system integration is incorporated into the overall design
- Produce accurate costing sheets using specialist equipment and 3rd party suppliers and subcontractors
- Incorporate the design into a comprehensive proposal document ensuring, scope, assumptions, responsibilities & exclusions are clearly identified
- Actively participate in peer reviews of proposals prior to submission
- Provide clear project design detail guidance to Project Engineers at kick-off meetings
- Offer technical support on specialist or 3rd party products and project designs as/when they arise
- Work with the product development team to ensure field experience is absorbed into new products (ease of use, maintenance and support, value added and differentiation capture)
The ideal Design and Proposals Engineer will be:
- Post holder must hold a full UK driving licence and must be able to travel and stay overnight as required
- 5 years relevant technical experience is desired in water process design and proposal activity ideally in water purification e.g., Softeners, Filtration, Reverse Osmosis
- Commercially aware with excellent communication skills
- Proven planning, organizational and implementation skills ideally involving cross functional networking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!