Customer Support Administrator
£23,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for a Customer Support Administrator to join an every growing team!
Customer Support Administrator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collecting relevant information from customers relating to their enquiry
- Provide customers with information on quotes, orders and enquiries, particularly on the phone
- Acknowledge and accurately process customer orders
- Invoice customer shipments
- Place purchase orders on supplier
- Ship product to customers
- Process customer repairs and returns
- Order, ship and track demonstration orders
- Maintain an accurate and up to date CRM database
- Support marketing activities and send out samples
- Answer the phone and take messages
The Ideal Customer Support Administrator Will:
- Prior experience within an administrative/ customer service/ order processing role
- An enthusiastic approach to excellent customer service
- Efficient time management while being able to plan and priorities workload
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00
- Friday: 08:30 – 16:00
- 25 days holiday rising to 29 days on length of service
- Competitive Pension + the option for salary sacrifice
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Group Life Insurance 4x Basic Annual Salary
- BAE Systems Share Incentive Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.