Customer Service Advisor
£11.50 per hour
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a customer-based role? Our Client in Cirencester are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their small and friendly team! This role is starting immediately.
Customer Service Advisor role:
- Providing a high level of customer service with a knowledgeable approach of the clients company
- Processing customer orders and any related operational tasks
- Answer telephone calls and dealing with enquiries in a timely manner
- Preparation and service of beverages to customers
Customer Service Advisor skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- All round computer skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Experience within the food service industry
Customer Service Advisor hours:
- This role is full time working Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- May be required to work on a Saturday in busier / seasonal times
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you