Customer Service Administrator
£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client based in Hungerford is looking for an enthusiastic and well driven Customer Services Administrator to join their busy, ever-growing team!
Our client is privately owned company that has expanded by over 50% in the last year! Working with major retailers including John Lewis and independent stores, they are one of the market leaders in producing bespoke products. Jackie Kerr Recruitment have been working with our client or over 10 years and everyone who works for them truly does love their job and feel valued.
Customer Service Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
- Receive and deal with incoming calls
- Use sage 50 software to enter data and process customer orders
- Resolve enquiries as far as possible to their conclusion by phone, email or fax
- Take follow-up action effectively by liaising with other Departments
- Handle complaints and escalate where appropriate
- Investigate credit and return requests and process on the system
- Offer administrative support to Sales Representatives
- Develop relationships with both new and existing customers
- Ensure a proactive, positive, and flexible approach to the variety of tasks and work patterns required in this important department
- Work well with colleagues so that learning, and experience is shared
- Cover colleague's workload during holidays and absences
- Attend and contribute to Customer Service team meetings when required
- Have a good understanding of the Company’s products and business structure
Customer Service Administrator Skills:
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Ideally worked in small / medium size business
- Previous Customer Service Experience essential
- Knowledge of Sage 50 software a distinct advantage
- Enjoy dealing with customers and solving issues
- Good general understanding of Retail Channel in the UK
- Good system and PC skills
- Familiar with MS Office Packages – basic excel skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you are the first line of contact with customers
£20,000 Per Annum
Want to be part of a team where you're not just a number and have room to grow and progress? Then you need to apply for this role!!
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you