Our client a leader in their industry are recruiting for a Composite Finisher to join their busy and expanding team!
Composite Finished Roles and Responsibilities:
- Trimming, preparation, polishing, gel coat repairs and assembly of molded components
- Checking and identifying defects during work
- Repair to gel coat surfaces to remove imperfections/ joint lines from split mould tools
- Polishing of gel coat surfaces to achieve high level of surface finish
- Trimming of GRP components using air saws, routers and diamond cutting discs
- Sanding and finishing cut edges using abrasive papers
- Fairing of surfaces
- Support the training of new production operatives
The ideal Composite Finished will:
- Knowledge and experience of carrying out gel coat repairs, trimming, filling, fairing and polishing
- Have experience of finishing GRP or paint finishes/ detailing
- Previous experience of working within a high quality industry
Monday – Friday: 07:00 – 15:00 (30 mins for Lunch)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.