£40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum + Car Allowance
Our well-established client based in Oxfordshire are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team.
Commissioning Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- In charge of preparing all aspects of offers: technical, financial and contractual
- Works in close collaboration with the Business Engineer
- Ensures the project is completed in accordance with time, cost and quality constraints
- Mobilizes all persons required to ensure the success of the project
- Oversees the construction plans (Assignments between £3 to 8 million)
Commissioning Engineer Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Significant initial experience in project design, ideally in the field of water treatment
- Knowledge of public work contracts
- Contractual knowledge
- A clear understanding and global viewpoint on the analysis of documents
- Good inter-personal skills
- An aptitude for teamwork and challenges
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you