£45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
At our client's Aylesbury based premises, they employ over 40 staff in a wide variety of roles, meaning the successful applicant will be joining a growing, inclusive, and forward-thinking team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and achieve sales and marketing strategies/ targets
- Identify and bring about new business in the automotive/ motorsport markets
- Similarly, identify new market opportunities to diversify business activities
- Facilitate and manage new and existing relationships with key clients and partners
- Prepare and present proposals to potential clients
- Analyse market trends and competitor activity to keep up with industry trends
- Prepare regular reports to upper management
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of delivering new opportunities
- Experience in a similar role in the Motorsport or Automotive sectors
- Have a proven record of increasing revenue and profitability through new initiatives
- Have experience in a commercial management role and in account management
- Be able to sell to end users and OEM sectors (taking a consultative approach)
- Good leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Yearly Occupational Health Screening
- Workwear provided
- PPE Provided
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to Work scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you