£34,500 Per Annum
Our client are currently recruiting for Welders to join their growing and experienced team!
Coded Welder Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out Tig welding and production duties as directed
- Complete fabrication on a range of materials
- Support the quality control process
- Carry out MPI/ Dye Pen Inspections
- Demonstrate 5S culture in the work place
- Work from engineering drawings and customer specifications
The ideal Welder will:
- Be a certified Tig Welder
- Have experience working with Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel as a minimum
- Have experience of welding flux core
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Be able to read engineering drawings, welding symbols and be IT literate
- Worked as a welder within a manufacturing company for at least 2 years
- Monday – Thursday
- 37.5 Hours a week
- 06:00 – 13:00 or 14:00 – 23:30
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you