CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator
- Experience operating Fanuc controls.
- Programming/setting/operating machines (experience with Goodway’s/Haas preferable).
- Optimising programs.
- Carrying out 1st off inspections.
- Producing setup documents.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment with short lead times.
- Competent and efficient and flexible.
- Experience working in a high value/low volume manufacturing environment is a must, with materials such as aerospace alloys, stainless steel, inconel, titanium and magnesium.
- Experience working with tight tolerances eg. F1, aerospace, motorsport (preferably 2 years+).
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.