CNC Programmer - Night Shift
£40,000 - £47,000
Our client is a well-respected precision engineering firm. They are rapidly growing, and it is an exciting to join!
CNC Programmer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality and safety standards by adhering to procedures and regulations
- Manufacture precision components from fully understanding engineering drawings in terms of tolerances, surface finish, quality standards etc
- Completion of job paperwork to AS9100 standards
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometres, Vernier’s, and Gauges
- Identifying and recommending program amendments to improve efficiency and quality
- Demonstrate attention to detail and reliability
CNC Programmer ideal candidate will:
- Experience working with Citizen machines
- Experience with setting and operating 3 x CNC Sliding Head Citizen machines
- Cincom System programming experience is essential
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision
- Someone who is able to stay motivated
- Ability to come in and hit the ground running
- Very Flexible approach to work
Working hours & benefits:
- Monday – Thursday 21:30pm – 07:30am
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Death in service insurance
- Free parking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press. The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record. So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you