CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator
From £32 000 per annum
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team and work on a range of products!
CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Cut stock to specification with a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Use computer networking technology
CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to create CNC programs for new products
- Extensive knowledge of CNC programming
- Ability to successfully interface with both design and production teams
- Experience with multi axis machines preferable but not essential
CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator Benefits
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Hours: Monday - Friday – 8-hour shifts
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.