CNC Operator and Programmer
£12.00 - £13.00 per Hour
Our client based in Swindon is looking for a CNC Operator and Programmer to join their growing team!
CNC Operator and Programmer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reading and Interpreting design blueprints
- Programming CNC machines
- Operating machines
- Setting up and installing tools and attachments
- Preparing and loading raw materials onto the machines
- Adjusting the machine settings until the desired specifications are met
The ideal CNC Operator and Programmer will:
- Have experience of Setting CNC machinery
- Able to create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes
- Interpret engineering drawings
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm plus overtime (Immediate Start)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role. We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job! Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you