CNC Miller / Turner / Programmer / Setter / Operator
£34,983 - £42,588
Our client who specialises in Precision Engineering, is looking for a skilled CNC Operator to join their growing team!
CNC Operator Responsibilities:
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mill/Turn lathe machines using Fanuc systems
- Producing offline and online CNC programs
- Producing turned components to customer drawings and specifications
- Inspection of your own work to drawing and SPC requirements
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment to a high standard of 5C/5S
CNC Operator Skills:
- Experienced with programming CNC machines
- Relevant industry experience or apprenticeship served in Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Background
- Experienced with FANUC Controls
- Previous experience in the Aerospace industry (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Nakamura Machines with bar feed (desirable)
CNC Operator Benefits & Way Of Working:
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- 8am – 5pm
- 39 hours a week
- Overtime at pay and a half
- Flexible Working
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment .com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment.com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you