CNC Miller Setter Operator
£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client is recruiting for a Miller Setter Operator. This is a fantastic opportunity for progression, as we are ideally looking for someone who wishes to further their knowledge and skills more into programming!
CNC Miller Setter Operator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting up various CNC machines
- Following job cards and procedures for each job
- Operating and adjusting machinery as necessary
- Produce engineering components to tight tolerances
The Ideal Miller Setter Operator will:
- Be confident setting and operating CNC Milling machinery
- Have used CNC controls for setting and operating
- Ideally have experience using multiple machines within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of FANUC systems (preferred)
- Some experience within a precision engineering environment (preferred)
CNC Miller Benefits:
- Flexible working hours (40 hour working week)
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.