CNC Miller Setter Operator
£29,000 - £39,000 Per Annum
Our client is currently looking for an experienced CNC Miller Setter/ Operator to join their expanding team.
CNC Miller Setter/ Operator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Being flexible to operate any of the machinery required to meet the production schedule and agreed targets
- To ensure orders are completed to the correct standard, within budget and on time to meet the company Quality Objectives
- To work from customer drawings and specifications to produce programs to the company standard format
- To inspect parts following the Checking/Inspection Process
The ideal CNC Miller Setter Operator will:
- Experienced as a Precision Engineer
- Experience in using CNC milling machines
- Experience of using Heidenhain software
- Be able to work from drawings under their own initiative
Monday - Thursday 6:30 - 16:30
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.