CNC Miller Setter/ Operator
£25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Our client, a well-established ever growing company in the aerospace sector is looking for a semi-skilled CNC Setter/ Operator.
CNC Miller/ Setter Operator responsibilities:
- Setting and operating CNC milling machines with FANUC OI-MF control system to produce prismatic components to customer drawing and specifications
- Tool setting & offset adjustments
- Inspection of your own work to drawing and SPC requirements
- Maintain your area to a high standard of 5C/5S
The ideal CNC Miller/ Setter Operator will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in milling or turning
- Experienced in the setting and operating of CNC milling or mill/turn machines
- General high standard of engineering ability
- Experience in aerospace component manufacture is beneficial but not essential
- Adept with FANUC Controls and have solid experience in the aerospace industry
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Flexi-time schedule + four day working week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Offers further training and education
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you