£40,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a CNC Miller to join their growing team!
CNC Miller Roles and Responsibilities:
- Program, Set and Operate Fanuc CNC and Manual Machines
- Read and work from Engineering Drawings
- Keep work area clean as well as operate and clean equipment
- Use Fanuc CNC Mill Controls based off engineering drawings
- Work within a team and as an individual
- Measure CNC Equipment
CNC Miller Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within CNC Milling
- Good knowledge of Engineering Drawings
- Previous Offline Programming experience
- Programming, Setting and Operating Required
- Experience using Fanuc Controls
- Be able to Set and Operate CNC Mills
- Monday – Thursday 07:45 – 16:45
- Friday 07:45 – 11:45
- 1hour unpaid lunch
Overtime is available depending on work load
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role. We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job! Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you