CNC Machinist Operator/ Setter/ Programmer
£32,000 - £38,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a CNC Machinist to join their growing team! This is an exciting opportunity with a lot of opportunities for growth and further training!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the setting and operation of 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC milling machines
- Carry out CMM inspection and production of inspection reports
- Abide by a scheduled list
- Work within a 5’s manufacturing environment
- Use of inspection tools and CMM’s
- Work from engineering drawing of components
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Knowledge of ISO9001 Quality Standards
- Demonstrable experience of CNC programming is desirable - EDGECAM/FANUC or similar but not essential
- Experience of working with a variety of materials to tight tolerances
- Have the ability to read engineering drawings
- Be able to carry out 100% of inspections
- National Engineering Technical Certificate
- NVQ or City & Guilds educated
- Engineering Apprenticeship (desirable)
- Experience in programming and setting CNC plant (Desirable)
- Be experience with HAAS machinery or FANUC code (Desirable)
- Be experience with EDGECAM CAD/CAM Software (Desirable)
Working Hours + Benefits:
- 37 hour weeks
- Opportunity for overtime, weekend and shift work (paid at a premium)
- 28 Days Holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.