CNC Machinist / Programmer
£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
We are working with one of our long-standing clients, who have an exciting opportunity to join their team!
CNC Machinist / Programmer Key Responsibilities:
- To complete a variety of Machining tasks from 'Rough Process’ / Machining to Precision and 'Finishing Processes’ achieving high levels of accuracy and tolerancing to +/- 2µm
- Fully Set and Operate a range of Fully Automated CNC Lathes, Milling Machines and Grinding Machines
- Select and Mount the correct Cutting, Drilling and Grinding Tools required for the relevant CNC or conventional machining tasks
- Check that all works orders, drawings and materials correspond to meets quality and technical standards
- Carry out inspection and measurement tasks
CNC Machinist / Programmer Person Specification:
- Engineering Apprenticeship / City & Guilds / Level 3 NVQ / BTEC
- Qualified to operate a range of industrial CNC, Semi-automatic and Manual Grinding machines
- Knowledge and experience of operating CNC Milling, Turning and Grinding machines is essential
- Knowledge and experience of operating Wire EDM machinery an advantage
CNC Machinist / Programmer Professional Skills / Abilities:
- Fully set and Operate fully automated, semi-automated and manual Lathes, Milling machines and Cylindrical Grinding Machines
- Understand and able to programme using Fanuc controls an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of how machining equipment works and the ability and knowledge to perform minor maintenance or repair jobs in the event of malfunctions or failures and maintain grinding efficiency by replacing worn tools
- Good verbal and numerical reasoning
Full-time, permanent. Monday to Friday hours.
To find out more, hit the apply button and give the JKR team a call!
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.