CNC Machine Minder
£23,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client based in Swindon are looking for a CNC Machine Minder to join their busy team!
CNC Machine Minder Role and Responsibilities:
- To fully support all CNC Setters in ensuring the safe and efficient running of CNC machines
- The responsibility and safety for the loading and unloading of products/components from machines
- Safely, following and maintaining the procedures for the Issuing and Loading of Raw Material to the machines
- Ensuring that the machines are maintained and ‘topped-up’ with coolant and oil
- The Patrol Inspection, monitoring and recording of identified and key component sizes and features throughout the manufacturing Batch run of product on machines and immediately notifying a Setter or Team Leader of any query or non-conformance
- Where applicable, the 100% Visual inspection and recording of components for identified features and defects and damage and to immediately notifying a Setter or Team Leader of any query or non-conformance
- The movement, administration and identification of product between areas
- The general housekeeping of the machines and all surrounding areas
- Ensuring that all equipment, tooling, gauging etc is handled/stored securely and safely to prevent any damage
- Provide support and cover when and where necessary within other areas of the company
CNC Machine Minder Beneficial Skills:
- Current or previous Engineering experience would be advantageousness
- Experience in using inspection measuring equipment
CNC Machine Minder Details:
- Report directly to the Shop Foreman or Production Team Leaders
- 39 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Rotational shift patterns (20% shift allowance will apply)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you .