£29,000 - £32,500 Per Annum
Our client, a well-established ever growing company in the aerospace sector is looking for a CNC Grinder to join their team.
CNC Grinder role and responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting 2D drawings
- Setting up and operating CNC Mill or Mill/ Turn
- Edit machine offsets or change cutters/ tips and re-inspect next item produced
- Required to inspect own work to drawings
- Working to AS:9100 requirements/standards, tolerancing and controls
- Able to work to 5C
The ideal CNC Grinder will have:
- Experience of working to engineering drawings or work instructions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in milling or turning
- Experience of setting & operating CNC milling or mill/turn machines
- Knowledge of AS:9100 or similar (oil & gas)
- Experience in minor machine/offset edits
- Understanding of good housekeeping
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.