Carpenter/ Assistant Site Manager
£25,000 - £32,000 + Company Benefits
Are you a Carpenter looking to join a bespoke house builder where they will develop you and allow you to make the transition into Assistant Site Management?
Do you like the idea of working on purely luxurious, very high end, bespoke residential properties where no project you work on will be the same?
As a company they work on some very prestigious developments that are specced to the highest quality. These can be either new builds or complete renovations. Specific projects range from Grade II Listed properties to Modern development. They pride themselves on delivering these bespoke projects to a very high standard, it is due to this that has allowed them to gain a reputation for being an exceptional company to work for and for clients to use.
Within this role, you will work closely with the Site Manager on site. You will use your carpentry background and experience as well whilst on site. Due to working closely with the Site Manager, he will take you under his wing and allow you to learn the first step into Assistant Site Management.
This role is ideal for someone from a Carpentry background looking to join a company that will develop them and allow them to grow within the business.
- Carpenter/ Assistant Site Manager with a high-end residential sector
- £25,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
- To work on projects in the Bristol, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire & Cotswold areas
- Working on projects ranging from listed properties to high end modern developments
- Experienced Carpenter looking to take the steps into Site Management
- Valid driving license and CSCS Card – if you have a SMSTS card that will be advantageous
- Wanting to work on some very high-end, prestigious developments in Bristol, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire & Cotswold areas
- Eye for detail