Up to £27,000
Our client is looking for a candidate with a strong commercial experience in an Engineering / manufacturing environment.
CAD Technician Responsibilities:
- Design accurate 2D and 3D technical drawings with little supervision for manufacturing, assembly and installation purposes
- Experienced in reading and understanding technical information, interpreting it into technical specifications
- In addition to the drawing functions, also assist with the day to day duties including sample making, unpacking and checking samples, assembling, photography, instructions, data sheets, Bill of Materials and maintaining our sample rooms
- Co-ordinating the filing, storage, and distribution of drawings, ensuring all working documents are kept up to date and relevant
- Prioritise workload to meet agreed deadlines
- Work with our Sales and Customer Service teams to assist customers with technical information
CAD Technician Skills:
- Practical/technical qualification in mechanical/electrical engineering
- High proficiency in the use of relevant CAD packages such as Rhino 3D, AutoCAD (or similar)
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be desirable
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarise complicated information for non-technical staff
CAD Technician Benefits & Way of Working
- Full time, permanent position
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (40 hours paid)
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.